Get One Here
The ArbotiX Commander is an Arduino Software compatible, open-source XBEE-wireless hand-held controller built specifically for controller ArbotiX/NUKE powered walking robots (but it can be used to control just about any Arduino powered robot). This gamepad style controller comes ready to be setup with The ArbotiX Commander was meant to be hacked, modified, upgraded, and otherwise tinkered with. Add additional sensors, customize it with your own handle grips, or rewrite the firmware sketch in any way you see fit.
See the user manual here.
- 8MHz AVR microcontroller (ATMEGA168).
- Uses an XBEE Radio. (XBEE sold separately)
- Open Source Firmware
- 2 Joysticks, 10 buttons
- Uses a single AAA Battery
- Customize it with your own handles!
- This board requires an ISP to upload custom firmware.